Friday, May 28, 2010

Planning 5/28/2010

First off, new stuff in the Halo department.


Spartan - Recon V2.
Spartan - Recon Yellow (3)


Combat Form - Marine

Combat Form - Marine

Fanart section. I have been busy trying to perfect the small scale, Halo: Reach model for Elites/Sangheili.

Feral Sangheili
Feral Sangheili - SRT


Sangheili Exemplar

Sangheili Exemplar - Furor


Spartans - Customized S-III - I.T.P. + H.S.S.
Custom Spartans - GP

Now that I have a good chunk o' cash, I'll be restocking supplies and moving over to original designs.

It's been suggested to me to try a chess set. I don't know if I want historical/fant, Halo chess, or make it a creature feature. Speaking of suggestions, it looks like I'll be doing Noble Team, Reach's main characters, at some point in figure format. That's a set of six figures. It'll be rough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Evan! Haven't gotten around to telling you how great I think your sculpts are, personally... so I'm doing it now. :)

    Was wondering if you'd be interested in a gallery at HBO; I realize that all of your work is visible on Flickr and here (and much of your Halo stuff makes it onto HMB), but I'd love to be able to offer you a Halo-specific audience for everything Halo-flavored you do. I'd link to all existing sources, I'd use your Flickr descriptions where you've included them, and I'd keep it updated as you add new content (so no extra work on your end). Let me know! (email is lwu at halo dot bungie dot org.)

    ReplyDelete